Demolition Run Demolition Run

I know im supposed to write a proper review here, but i cannot because im just sitting here listening with my mouth wide opened and restrain to telling you how awesome this track is.

Didn't expect anything else from you though.

Fight theme Fight theme

Like another of the songs he uploaded this is not an original work, but just an uploaded version of a combat theme from STALKER Clear Sky.

AniMastre responds:

I work in companies can GSC Game World, it is my composition.
Especially since this is my personal work, made up of different pieces.

Theme battle 2 Theme battle 2

This is no original work, this is one of the battle themes from Stalker Clear Sky. Cant even hear any editing in it.

AniMastre responds:

I work in companies can GSC Game World, it is my composition.

8-bit to orchestra 2 pt 1 8-bit to orchestra 2 pt 1

I agree. Though i like the song itself, and the idea sounds interesting, the result is rather disturbing. Either you need to decide for the orchestral or the 8bit (i prefer the orchestral version), or you need to find another solution for the transition between the two.
Or just stick to orchestra, because the others you created were quite neat.

ALECXACE responds:

decided to ditch the 8-bit and about to finish a full orchestra version

Destiny Destiny

Maybe its just me, but it reminds me of an Ace Combat track. Very nice piece, too bad you lost the score.

Hold Strong Hold Strong

I listened to it. Then I liked it. Then I listened to something else.

8-bit to orchestra 8-bit to orchestra

I love the melody. Though i find the idea of an 8-bit song mixed with or fading to an orchestral sound quite interesting, i would also love to find that melody in an all-orchestral song as well.
Decisions, decisions... =)

start running (WIP) start running (WIP)

You want the feedback, you get it.
I like this piece. You only get 4.5 Stars because its unfinished, but i have to admit i like it, and i would love to listen to the final version, if you ever make one.
Do NOT scrap.

ALECXACE responds:

prob gonna finish it
2 years later

Herald of the Skies Herald of the Skies

I really like this track, but it feels like its missing the epic finish that it seems to be building up to. Despite that i kind of love it.

Exotec - Crystal Skies Exotec - Crystal Skies

Like it.

The melody part is great. The hardstyle part is ok, but i dont like it too much. Since thats probably because Im more a fan of melodies though, i still give you 5/5, 9/10!

Exotec responds:

i understand, i am a sucker for a good melody as well lol, our new tracks employ more melody, so if you are interested, be sure to check those as well! thank you for the review! :)